learn more about short form media
Everything expertly crafted in Cape Town
Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook’s content will be mostly video in five years.
- Video is naturally engaging and, in an age of information overload, it’s vital for small businesses to offer content that is easy to digest; if not, consumers will simply move on. Video does this very well. If a picture paints 1,000 words then one minute of video is worth 1 million.
- An optimized video increases the chance of your brand being on the front page of a Google search engine result by 53 times!
- By 2017, video will account for 69% of all consumer internet traffic, according to Cisco. Video-on-demand traffic alone will have almost trebled.
- YouTube receives more than one billion unique visitors every month.
- You will be watching video from the internet on your TV very soon.
YouTube is now the second largest search engine on the web
Top 10 most visited attractions in Cape Town.
If you would like this video on your website, drop us an email and we will help you embed it on your website.